Scatter a Little Sunshine

Friday, February 6, 2009

Community Classes!

Mom and I signed up for a photograhy class at Woods Cross High. Yesterday, every two people in the class were given one model to shoot. It was sooo much fun!! These are a few of my favorite pictures from the night!

I really liked taking pictures of this guy! He really is a model and he sure knew how to pose!



This is Parker... He was really sweet. I had him for most the night. He was so easy to pose and he had the cutest smile!

I have no clue who this girl is... I think she was just at the school haha. My mom was taking pictures of her so I decided to take a few too. Those things by her right eye, ya they're piercings! She had surgery to anchor them to her face! Ouch!



Parker by a vending machine. You can't really tell that's what it is though


I really like this one of him! I think it is one of my favorites of the night:









1 comments:

Jana and Family said...

One of the perks of having a live model to shoot, is probably got to be that they are really nice to look at! Well don'e by the way! I agree witht the ouch comment.